Coaching by Phone & Skype from Anywhere in the World
Communication coaching by Telephone or Skype from anywhere in the world can be very effective! Sandra Zimmer will guide you to experience your natural ability to connect with others, communicate a compelling message and be persuasive.
Focusing on your specific goals, Sandra tailors communication skill training coaching to your situation. She guides you to discover the communication style that is authentic for you. You will become more receptive and available to others so you can include their needs and feelings and hear their real message. And you will develop your ability to persuade, influence, and inspire others.
Areas of Communication Skills Coaching by Telephone or Skype
- Presence - Learn techniques that create relaxation, presence of mind, and the calm strength of a leader. Being present slows you down so you can focus your attention, think clearly, and receive another's message.
- Connection and Chemistry (Rapport) - Learn to make genuine connection with others through non-verbal connection that creates a sense of rapport. Learn to establish chemistry through the art of receiving another person with acceptance.
- Listening for the Emotional Message - Temporarily set aside your own agenda and give others permission and psychological space to express their views and concerns. Understanding their position will help increase your ability to influence the outcome.
- Persuasion - Persuasion happens when the listener stops thinking about what you are going to get from him and becomes excited about what you can give to him. Learn the steps for holding a persuasive conversation that help you direct the conversation for a positive outcome.
- Interview - An interview for employment or media requires an authentic response that expresses your highest thoughts. Learn to interview well by relaxing, listening, engaging with the interviewer and formulating an answer that expresses your highest thoughts.
- Group Facilitation - Learn to direct productive meetings in a manner that generates trust and empowers group participants. Group facilitation is a way of being with a group that encourages and makes it safe for each participant to give his/her ideas, insights and expertise.
- Say a Few Words - Learn how to be prepared to speak when you are not prepared for a speech. Develop your unique message template that allows you to anchor your thoughts and words when you have to communicate spontaneously. Use your message template to deliver a message for which you want to be known.
- Confrontation - Confront means "to face together." Learn to face difficult situations with another person rather than confronting that person. Instead of blaming, learn to collaborate so the outcome is for the good of all.
Individual Coaching Fees:
- $250.00 per one-hour session.
- $1,500.00 for 8 one-hour sessions.
Request a Complimentary Consultation about Individual Communication Skills
It's Your Time To Shine:
How to Overcome Fear of
Develop Authentic Presence
and Speak from Your Heart
...the book that has helped thousands transform
stage fright into powerful, authentic presence.
Paper back, eBook, Kindle, iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, PC and Mac.
Skype is a little piece of software that lets you talk over the Internet to anyone in the world for free!
For more info visit Skype.com to download it or login to your account.